SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
Everything you need to know about P_C4H340_24 exam
Official Exam SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Details
SAP official SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam has Code P_C4H340_24. The exam will be referred by this Code everywhere only. The P_C4H340_24 exam contains 80 questions with completion time of 180 mins. Please check below details for more information:
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
- Exam Code: P_C4H340_24
- Pass percentage: 61 Percentage
- Exam duration: 180 mins
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice and Multi-select
- Language of exam: English
- Level: Associate
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: NIL
- Exam cost: 200 USD
Keep reading to know more information…
Why should you take the exam P_C4H340_24
The “SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer" certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the required level of knowledge to work effectively with the SAP Commerce Cloud Suite 2105. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in-depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team.
The scope of SAP Commerce Cloud knowledge in the courses stated within "Topic Areas" is narrower than the scope of knowledge checked in the certification questions. In addition to the courses stated as covering the topics within "Topic Areas" , as preparation for this certification exam, candidates must also study the SAP Commerce Cloud Suite documentation located at: help.sap.com/. In order to access the documentation, you must be an SAP customer or partner and follow the instructions on https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/SAP_COMMERCE_CLOUD/ to request access.
Three years of practical experience on SAP Commerce Cloud is a further requirement as preparation for this certification exam.
Goals achieved through P_C4H340_24 Exam
- You will gain a highly recognized accreditation of excellence.
- You can differentiate yourself in the labour market.
- You can validate your skills to execute with confidence.
- You will have possibility to attain higher wages and billable rates with a highly valued credential.
Who should take exam P_C4H340_24 / Target Audience?
- Developer Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
P_C4H340_24 Syllabus or Topic areas
- Platform Basics, (> 12%) => Understand the ant build framework; explain the concept of extensions and how to manage them (property files, dependency, etc.); describe the concept of data modeling, items.xml (item type, relation, enumeration, map, etc.) and the type deployment within database; manage security aspects regarding access rights and restrictions; know how to write flexible search query; understand the syntax of impex scripts; identify the features and implementation of service oriented architecture and the service layer, as well as model objects and their handling via modelService.
- Platform Features, (> 12%) => Understand the concept of Addons and how to implement addons; understand the event framework with special event types; manage cronjobs; identify the features of caching; explain the data conversion and populating process; import data via system setup utility classes.
- Commerce, (> 12%) => Understand the search and navigation module (Solr configuration, indexing and searching); identify the features of adaptive search module; manage and customize the rule engine based promotion module; Explain the pricing mechanism.
- Customer Experience, (> 12%) => Identify the out-of-the-box CMS item types and the type hierarchy; Implement and manage custom CMS component types and CMS restrictions; Identify the key features of Spartacus and the comparison with accelerator sites; understand the personalization module and the related data models.
- Commerce Cloud and Cloud Portal, (8% - 12%) => Explain the SAP Commerce Cloud Architecture; describe how to build manifests, how to manage environments, how to connect to the code repository and how to build and deploy your application on Cloud Portal.
- Order Management and Customer Services, (8% - 12%) => Understand the basecommerce extension; identify the standard checkout and fulfilment process; manage existing/custom business processes; describe the features of Assisted Service Module and Customer Service Module.
- PCM, ( 8%) => Understand product and catalog management, media management; identify the different product modeling approaches (basic variants, multi-dimensional variants, classification system, etc.)
- Backoffice Framework, ( 8%) => Describe how to create and manage backoffice applications using the Backoffice framework, including widget management, connection configuration, application orchestrator, dynamic forms, etc.
- Integration, ( 8%) => Explain how to use Integration APIs Module and the Cloud Hot Folders
P_C4H340_24 Study guide or how to prepare for P_C4H340_24?
- First step is to read through the books mentioned on above “P_C4H340_24 Syllabus or Topic areas”. You can get the P_C4H340_24 books from here.
Books are referred to as the best and most valuable source of knowledge. Studying smart is a new strategy these days. Build your knowledge from the ground up with books and study guides, then expand your understanding with video tutorials. Combine your preparation with study guides and watching video lectures to reap the benefits of both. It helps you connect concepts together and helps you understand and learn in the right way.
- Go through the practice questions given at the end of each test.
- Once you went through the books, you can enrol for P_C4H340_24 dumps. These tests will help you get idea about actual questions asked in exam.
Certification practice tests are the best way to test your knowledge and realize how prepared you are. It helps the candidates to know in which subjects they are still weak and which they have mastered. Incorporating practice tests into your exam preparation routine is extremely beneficial.
Steps (Buying Guide) to take exam P_C4H340_24
- Go to training.sap.com and register with your E-Mail id.
- Confirm your email address and finish the registration.
- If you are planning to take only this exam, then you need to buy for Single attempt subscription which is CER001. CER001 giver 12 months period in which you can schedule the P_C4H340_24 exam.
- Search for product CER001 on SAP website and add it to cart and do the checkout.
- If you are planning to do multiple SAP certifications, then you should consider buying CER006 product. CER006 also gives 12 months period in which you can schedule maximum 6 exams.
- Once you have purchased either CER001 or CER006, you will get access to SAP certification hub.
- Click on your profile icon and select “Access purchased Subscriptions” as shown below:
- Go to SAP certification hub. click on “Exam Dashboard”. Next, click on “Schedule an exam” and you are good to go.
- Successful completion will make you receive an SAP Certification digital badge for your accomplishment.
Retake rules of exam P_C4H340_24
If you are not able to pass SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification examination, then you can reappear for it 2 more times. If you do not pass even after 3 attempts, then you will have to wait for next version launch of P_C4H340_24 exam.
Keeping certification validity up to date
SAP Global Certification has validity for each exam which is launched. You need to keep an eye on it through list of valid SAP exam. You can appear for delta exam of P_C4H340_24 certification exam or stay current assessments, if launched any.
Test yourself with SAP P_C4H340_24 Practice Exam
P_C4H340_24 dumps help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
P_C4H340_24 FAQ | P_C4H340_24 detail | P_C4H340_24 study material | P_C4H340_24 practice tests | P_C4H340_24 sample questions | P_C4H340_24 Pdf dumps