SAP Field Service Management 2005 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Field Service Management 2005 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_C4H520_02 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Field Service Management 2005 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Field Service Management 2005 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Field Service Management 2005 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_C4H520_02 dumps.
SAP Field Service Management 2005 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_C4H520_02 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Field Service Management 2005 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Field Service Management 2005 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_C4H520_02 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Field Service Management 2005 Sample Questions:
1. Which objects can be synchronized and viewed on the mobile app?
A. Project, Skills, Service Call
B. Activity, Project, Opportunities
C. Activity, Business Partner, Skills
D. Activity, Service Call, Quotations
2. Which of the following is a mandatory field when you create a Smartform template?
3. Which objects can you approve using the Time and Material journal? (3 correct)
D. Work time
4. Which aspect of SAP Field Service Management helps businesses to expand their service area beyond their own list of qualified technicians?
A. Customer Self-Service
B. Service Contracts
C. Service Maps
D. Crowd Service
5. How do you activate the integrated checkout feature in the SAP Field Service Management mobile app? (3 correct)
A. Create custom business rules.
B. Activate permissions.
C. Enable company settings.
D. Configure checkout workflow steps.
E. Adjust cloud account settings.
6. For which SAP Field Service Management objects is a bi-directional flow supported when you integrate with SAP Service Cloud? (2 correct)
A. Service call
C. Time and Material journal
D. Service contract
7. What is the purpose of a visibility condition in Smartforms? (2 correct)
A. It is used to hide a Smartform from the mobile device.
B. It is used to change Smartform mode from development to active.
C. It is used to hide specific chapters.
D. It is used to hide specific elements.
8. What are some of the available options to create dashboard reports? (2 correct)
A. Use pre-assembled reports.
B. Use pre-assembled queries.
C. Modify an existing query or create a new query.
D. Import queries.
9. As an administrator, which actions can you take on the Time and Material journal tab? (3 correct)
10.As an administrator, you want to send automatic notifications to your technician when you are finished modifying the approval status of an effort item related to your technician’s service call. Which company setting will you activate within the administration module?
Check Out The Answer Key
C_C4H520_02 FAQ | C_C4H520_02 detail | C_C4H520_02 study material | C_C4H520_02 practice tests | C_C4H520_02 sample questions | C_C4H520_02 Pdf dumps