SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_HCMPAY2203 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_HCMPAY2203 dumps.
SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_HCMPAY2203 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_HCMPAY2203 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP HCM Payroll with ERP 6 Sample Questions:
1. Which of the following rules are used to determine hourly rates for all employees?
2. How can you evaluate wage type if it is configured to use constant valuation basis?
A. Configure a varying amount based on average rate
B. Configure a varying amount based on pay scale group and level
C. Configure a varying amount based on the hourly rate
D. Configure a varying amount based on employee group and subgroup
E. Assign a fixed amount
3. What is primary purpose of PZL?
A. MODIF 2
B. MODIF 1
C. MODIF K
D. MODIF T
4. How can you exclude an employee from being processed in a payroll run?
A. Assign an inactive payroll area on the Organization Assignment Infotype (IT0001)
B. Select the lock indicator on payroll status infotype
C. Delimit the current basic pay infotype
D. Enter the employee in the control record’s incorrect personnel number list
5. How can an HR administrator process payroll for an employee after employee has let the organization?
A. Extend the validity of Basic Pay Infotype (IT0008)
B. Maintain the run payroll up to date on the payroll status infotype(IT0003)
C. Maintain the Earliest MD Change Date on the payroll status infotype(IT0003)
D. Extend the validity of Payroll Status Infotype (IT0003)
6. What value does wage type /810 hold during factoring / proration?
A. The difference between planned working time and average working time
B. The total number of hours for paid time off on a holiday
C. The total number of hours for all paid time off
D. The difference between planned working time and actual working time
7. You want to use rule Z123 to process only wage type 1200 in the result table (RT). The processing will differ for hourly and salaried employees. How do you call the rule?
A. PRT Z123 NOAB
B. PRT Z123 1200
C. PRT Z123
D. PRT Z123 GEN NOAB
8. Which operations would you use in a personnel calculation rule (PCR) called by function PIT (Process the IT table) to reduce the amount of a wage type by 10% and also retain it for further processing?
A. AMT* 0.10 ADDWTI*
B. AMT* 0.10 ADDWT *
C. AMT* 0.90 ADDWT *
D. AMT* 0.90 ADDWTI*
9. A wage type has a valuation bases of TG in table T512. In addition to the country grouping, pay scale type and pay scale area, which of the following combination of fields must be filled in table T510?
A. Pay scale group and amount
B. Wage type and amount
C. Pay scale group, wage type and amount
D. Pay scale level, wage type and amount
10.Which function/parameter combination in schema XIN0 is delivered deactivated and must be activated in a production environment?
C. OPT/ INFT