SAP Master Data Governance Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Master Data Governance exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_MDG_1909 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Master Data Governance Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Master Data Governance questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Master Data Governance Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_MDG_1909 dumps.
SAP Master Data Governance Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_MDG_1909 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Master Data Governance certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Master Data Governance exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_MDG_1909 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Master Data Governance Sample Questions:
1. You want to derive fields like transportation zone and country based on the business partner group. What options are available to achieve this? (2 correct)
A. Use the access class to derive the fields based on the Business Partner Group field in the user interface when the change request is submitted.
B. Use a custom feeder class to derive the fields based on Business Partner group field in the user interface.
C. Use the CROSS_ENTITY_BADI to derive the fields based on the Business Partner Group field in the user interface.
D. Use Business Rule Framework Plus (BRFplus) to derive the fields using a decision table based on the Business Partner Group field in the user interface.
2. You want to determine the next processors of an SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) change request without any ABAP programming. What options are available for you to do this? (2 correct)
A. A specific assignment of a single user or a special user (for example, previous processor or requester) in the workflow configuration
B. A workflow step condition that is defined in the Workflow Builder transaction SWDD
C. The mail configuration. where you can monitor SAP MDG mails using transactions SOST and SCOT Organization management transaction PPOME and the corresponding customizing
D. A direct assignment to a specific role built in PFCG in Business Rule Framework plus
3. You want to enhance he data model in SAP Master Data Governance by adding a new custom entity. Which of the following properties can be defined? (3 correct)
A. Attributes of the entity
B. UI configuration of the entity
C. Relationship between entity types
D. Storage and use type of the entity
E. Change request types of the entity
4. You want to improve the quality of business partner data in SAP Master Data Governance central governance using SAP and non-SAP external solutions. Which data quality improvement check can you implement?
A. Configure the value added tax (VAT) check using the Service Mapping Tool (SMT).
B. Implement a credit-worthiness check using the Dun 8 Bradstreet interface and the Data Import Framework.
C. Implement address validation checks using the Enrichment Framework.
D. Configure duplicate checks using customer vendor integration (CVI) and SAP microservices.
5. You want to manage ERP vendors and customers using the standard business partner data model in SAP Master Data Governance (MUG). Which of the following statements are correct? (3 correct)
A. The Vendor/Customer account group can be derived as per the configuration of the BP grouping.
B. Multiple ERP vendors and ERP customers can be assigned to one business partner (BP).
C. SAP MDG has separate data models to manage vendors and customers.
D. SAP MDG uses the business partner data model to manage both vendors and customers.
E. Customer vendor integration (CVI) configuration is not required.
6. You want to reduce the impact on system performance after a mass data load by avoiding the non- intentional replication of large amounts of data. Which replication modes are applicable? (2 correct)
A. DRFLOG transaction
B. SOA-based replication
C. Filters and change pointers
D. Limit changes using time interval
7. You want to upload and change master data in SAP Master Data Governance mass processing using a CSV or Open Office XML file (XLSX workbook). Which of the following statements are correct? (3 correct)
A. Each worksheet refers to a table in an XLSX workbook.
B. All key fields in an XLSX workbook must be listed in the first worksheet.
C. The first line in an XLSX worksheet defines the columns.
D. Creating or deleting rows in the root table is allowed.
E. Long Text fields such as MARA_STXL are not supported by XLSX workbooks.
8. Your customer defined KPls for the SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) processes. The change requests shall NOT exceed certain duration time limits. Which actions do you perform? (3 correct)
A. Configure MDG analytical features to monitor the KPls.
B. Assign a service level agreement (SLA) to the change request type.
C. Define change request priorties, reasons, and rejection reasons.
D. Define thresholds with the generic time management BAdl.
E. Set up an edition to control the maximum runtime of a change request.
9. Your customer has a custom entity in the business partner data model. Some of the attributes from the entity are to be excluded from the governance scope. What activity would you perform?
A. Define governance status for the attributes in the governance scope.
B. Define the attributes on a new user interface building block to be hidden manually by the user.
C. Define validations to exclude the attributes from change request processing.
D. Define a new change request step type and specify which fields should be governed.
10.Your customer is using internal number assignment. When is a temporary ID assigned for SAP Master Data Governance for Material during material creation in a single-object change request?
A. During the material creation process until the material group of the materials maintained
B. During the material creation process until all mandatory fields of the material are maintained
C. During the whole material creation process until final approval (activation)
D. During the material creation process until the material is saved/submitted