SAP Sales and Service Cloud Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Sales and Service Cloud exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_C4H450_21 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Sales and Service Cloud Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Sales and Service Cloud questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Sales and Service Cloud Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_C4H450_21 dumps.
SAP Sales and Service Cloud Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_C4H450_21 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Sales and Service Cloud certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Sales and Service Cloud exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_C4H450_21 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Sales and Service Cloud Sample Questions:
1. What are the different types of SAP Fiori apps? Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.
B. Master data
2. Which of the following capabilities does Ariba Network offer for invoicing in SAP S/4HANA? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.
A. Using Ariba Network speeds up invoicing, but still requires additional paper invoices to be sent.
B. Suppliers can monitor their invoices and payment status in Ariba Network.
C. Supplier invoices uploaded to Ariba Network appear directly in SAP S/4HANA as drafts.
D. Supplier invoices sent using Ariba Network are posted directly in SAP S/4HANA.
3. In which processes can a bill of material (BOM) be used to determine the components of a finished product? Note: There are 3 correct answer
B. Third-party order processing
C. Product costing
D. Supplier consignment
E. Material requirements planning
4. Which field in the material master record controls whether external requirements should be included in the net requirements calculation during reorder point planning?
A. MRP type
B. MRP profile
C. MRP controller
D. MRP group
5. Which of the following elements are used during forward scheduling in material requirements planning? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.
A. Goods receipt processing time
B. Purchasing processing time
C. Total replenishment lead time
D. Shipping processing time
6. What must you consider when you define a storage location? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.
A. A storage location must be assigned to a warehouse number.
B. The storage location key must be unique within a plant.
C. A storage location always has the same address as the plant.
D. A storage location always belongs to a plant.
7. Which objects are used in SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.
B. SAP BW aggregates
C. Smart Business KPIs
D. CDS views
8. Which of the following scenarios does SAP S/4HANA for central procurement offer? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.
A. Create purchase requisitions in your connected systems and process them centrally in the hub system.
B. Enter goods receipts centrally in your hub system for storage locations in connected systems.
C. Create contracts in any connected system and distribute them to the hub and the other connected systems.
D. Create purchase contracts centrally in your hub system and distribute them to the connected systems.
9. Which of the following are restrictions of material-to-material postings? Note: There are 3 correct Answers to this question.
A. The postings can be made only from unrestricted-use stock of the issuing material to unrestricted-use stock of the receiving material.
B. The postings can be made only in a single step.
C. The postings can be made only between materials with the same material type.
D. The postings can be made only if the stock of the issuing material is in the same storage location as the stock of the receiving material. E, The postings cannot be pre-planned with a reservation.
10.What are objectives of using safety stock for a material? Note: There are 2 correct Answers to this question.
A. To cover unexpected consumption during the replenishment lead time
B. To cover normal requirements in case of delivery delays.
C. To cover expected average requirements during the replenishment lead time
D. To cover unexpected requirements during the safety time