SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_THR87_2211 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_THR87_2211 dumps.
SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_THR87_2211 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_THR87_2211 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SuccessFactors Variable Pay 2H/2022 Sample Questions:
1. What does a point-in-time calculation mean? Please choose the correct answer.
A. Employee assignment will not be pro-rated
B. Target amount is based on effective date of each assignment
C. Target amount is based on a fixed date
D. Goal payout will not be pro-rated
2. To create a bonus plan, which fields of the Bonus Plan file are required? There are 2 correct answers to this question.
3. This compensation hierarchy designates all managers to be compensation planners. Please choose the correct answer
A. Rollup Hierarchy
B. Standard Suite Hierarchy
C. Second Manager Hierarchy
4. How can you use one reward statement to display incentive data from multiple variable pay plans? Please choose the correct answer.
A. This is currently not supported
B. This will require custom reward statement, and need to contact Customer Success
C. Use a Combine Statement template to add multiple plans
D. Use one Statement template and create multiple Variable Pay reward statements
5. Why would you need to use multiple bonus plans? There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Different Bonus plan caps
B. Different Business Goals weights
C. Different set of business goals
D. Different Bonus eligibility rules
E. Different Bonus Achievement calculations
6. Your customer uses role-based permissions. The Variable pay administrator imports the Employee History Data which contains the assignment history for all employees Which data is uploaded?
A. Data for all employees, when the option "Delete all existing records prior to importing new data" is checked.
B. Data for employees who are in the admin's Target population.
C. Data for employees who are in the admin's Dynamic group
D. Data for all employees, when the option "Import file contains assignment history for all employees" is checked
7. How is rounding determined in SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay? Please choose the correct answer.
A. Money is always rounded to nearest dollar
B. Each variable pay field is assigned a number format
C. You can only assign one number format for money
D. Number Format is based on Planner's personal settings
8. Why would you use the background element for variable pay? Please choose the correct answer
A. To define the fields for bonus plan file
B. To define the fields of variable pay portlet in employee profile
C. To define the fields for business goals file
D. To define the fields for employee history data file
9. Your customer uses the non-assignment based rating (non-ABR) template. Which sections are used to add assignment-level custom fields?
A. Team section
B. Individual section
C. Business section
D. Employee history data section
E. Entry level section
10. Which report definition types are available for variable pay when creating ad hoc reports? There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Aggregate export
B. Business goal details
C. Individual goals
D. Bonus detail