Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 Demo Questions
When you're studying for Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_SRM_72 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_SRM_72 dumps.
Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_SRM_72 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_SRM_72 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Supplier Relationship Management 7.2 Sample Questions:
1. Your organization has licensed Contract Lifecycle Management as a standalone Contract Management solution. Which of the following module is not available?
A. Project Management
B. User-Defined Objects
C. Supplier Management including score cards
2. Your organization has the SAP System Release 3.1H and you have a tough time to accept and verify SAP Logon Tickets in your portal server. What could be the problem?
A. Access control list (ACL) is denying access
B. SAP System Release 3.1H has a bug
C. Portal Servers digital signature is missing
D. SAP logon tickets are not supported in releases lower than 4.0B
3. Your organization is planning to implement SAP E-Sourcing module & it has to customization to meet the requirement of your company. Which of this statement is not correct? (2 Correct)
A. Customization can be done only once during the time of deployment and system setup
B. Customization are optional
C. Customization usually add something new that doesn't already exist
D. Customization are usually easy to do
4. Your organization is using RFx as one of the SAP E-Sourcing tool to source goods and services. Which of the following are its features? (4 Correct)
A. Select the best, most appropriate suppliers for a particular need
B. Obtain quotes from suppliers for specified goods and services
C. Collect additional data to be evaluated as part of the selection criteria
D. Provides suppliers with all of the supporting documentation needed to provide a response
E. Documentation for selection process for audit process is not possible
F. All the above
5. Your organization is using SAP SRM for contract management. Which of the following is a valid recommendation regarding contract distribution and conditions?
A. Use standard SRM for contract management with its several calculation schemes
B. In SRM copy the existing calculation scheme to a new one
C. Implement a BAdI for the mapping of conditions between ERP and SRM
D. Set up the customizing in ERP to map the conditions
6. Your organization used SAP SRM to create and approve shopping carts. Now you have been asked to provide an additional step with cost center responsible as approver. Which standard workflows support this requirement?
A. All standard approval workflows support this feature
B. Only HR model based workflows support this feature
C. Only Spending limit workflows support this workflow
D. This feature is not supported by any SAP standard workflows and requires a BAdI
7. Your organization uses RFx for all type of sourcing events including RFI, RFQ, RFP. The RFx header consists of information for the same. Which of the following statement not correct?
A. Collaborators can be defaulted by document type or template
B. It contains summary information
C. Required fields are denoted by #
D. The page is customizable to meet business requirements.
8. Your organization's Portal user has been locked. Which of the following reason are correct?
A. Due to too many failed logon attempt
B. Locked by the user
C. Inactivity of the user
D. All the above
9. Your SAP SRM and SAP ERP server are communicating using PI and various functionalities are available for communication between SAP SRM & SAP ERP. Which of the following statement are wrong?
A. We will not be able to receive or send XML documents
B. We can connect to an ERP 6.0 back end with an active EHP 4
C. We can connect to Supplier-Self-Services
D. We can able to upload data from SRM server to the SRM-MDM catalog
10.Identify which of the following is not a tab in RFx? (2 Correct)
A. Header - Summary level information
B. Schedule - Key dates, tasks and milestones
C. Bidders - Those suppliers participating in the event
D. Information - Supporting data for the RFx
E. Questions - Quantitative and Qualitative analysis criteria
F. Help - Help on the RFx