Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 Demo Questions
When you're studying for Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_FSUTIL_60 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_FSUTIL_60 dumps.
Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_FSUTIL_60 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_FSUTIL_60 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
Utilities with SAP ERP 6.0 Sample Questions:
1. Which criteria are used to group the underlying FICA documents for transfer to General Ledger Accounting?(Choose three)
A. Creation date
E. Company code
2. The system should propose data elements when you create technical master data. Which standard option is available for accomplishing this?
A. Include premise type in the political regional structure
B. Include premise type in the postal regional structure
C. Include meter reading unit in the political regional structure
D. Include meter reading unit in the postal regional structure
3. Which of the following processes is unable to establish a billing construct that is billable?
A. Meter Reading
B. Move Contract
C. Owner Allocation
D. Supply Scenario
4. When a device is replaced, which data of the old device is automatically transferred to the new device?(Choose three)
A. Rate data
B. Register group
C. Meter reading data
D. Register-related periodic consumption
E. Disconnection status
5. Which processes are supported within the standard SAP CRM Utilities Interaction Center agent business role?(Choose three)
A. Display billing history
B. Process incoming payment
C. Process point of delivery sets
D. Display account balance
E. Transfer items from one account to another
6. Which of the following is a valid sequence for processing payment lots after they have been created?
A. 1. Post lot 2. Close lot 3. Change lot
B. 1. Change lot 2. Post lot 3. Close lot
C. 1. Post lot 2. Close lot 3. Postprocess lot
D. 1. Close lot 2. Post lot 3. Postprocess lot
7. Which of the following must exist before an agent can create an automatic billing document?
A. Validated meter reading result
B. Posted payment
C. Billable billing order
D. Active budget billing plan
8. A supplier has won new customers in a gas and electricity network. How can the network subdivisions be modeled in IS-U?
A. By grid level type
B. By grid level
C. By point of delivery groups
D. By division category
9. You are operating in a deregulated market where a single service provider (ACME Service Provider) has multiple roles: measure grid usage and send bills to customers. What can you conclude about ACME Service Provider's role within this market?
A. The role will contain a Service Provider agreement to support sending bills to customers.
B. The role will exist as the Service Provider and Invoice Service Provider on each supply contract.
C. The role will be created as division independent to support its multiple roles.
D. The role will be mapped to multiple service types to support measuring grid usage.
10. Which data is maintained on contract account level?(Choose three)
A. Payment terms
C. Individual dunning procedures
D. Bank accounts
E. Interest key