SAP Service Cloud 2111 Demo Questions
When you're studying for SAP Service Cloud 2111 exam, it's important to know what kind of questions to expect. This way, you can focus your studies on the areas that will be covered on the C_C4H510_21 exam.
To help you out, we've compiled a list of SAP Service Cloud 2111 Certification sample questions and answers which will help you a lot in the exam.
SAP Service Cloud 2111 questions will give you a good idea of the format and difficulty level of the exam, as well as the types of topics that will be covered. If you want to clear your SAP Service Cloud 2111 Exam in single attempt then we highly recommend you go to through the full C_C4H510_21 dumps.
SAP Service Cloud 2111 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by providing you with an opportunity to practice what you have learned. Additionally, C_C4H510_21 certification questions can help to identify any areas where you may need additional study. By taking the time to review certification questions, you can improve your chances of passing the exam. If you're preparing for SAP Service Cloud 2111 certification exam, one of the best ways to study is by answering practice questions. This will give you a good idea of what to expect on the actual SAP Service Cloud 2111 exam. Furthermore, by familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions, you can optimize your study time and improve your chances of passing the exam.
C_C4H510_21 Certification questions can help you clear the exam by testing your knowledge of the material. By answering questions, you can see where you need to brush up on your understanding of the concepts. In addition, answering questions can help you identify any areas where you may need more study.
SAP Service Cloud 2111 Sample Questions:
1. Which actions can be taken to see the restriction rules in access restrictions? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Set the access rights to edit.
B. Set the read and write access to restricted.
C. Set the read access to restricted.
D. Set the access rights to display.
E. Set the write access to restricted.
2. Which tools can you use to dispatch a service technician to an open demand ticket? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
B. Time recording
C. Manual Routing
E. Activity Planner
3. Which of these objects are NOT associated with SAP Jam groups?
B. Sales orders
4. Which fields can be determined by using SLAs? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Service level of incoming tickets
C. Service category
D. Ticket due date
5. Which objects are needed to create a registered product? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
D. Installed base
6. Which of the following is correct in the context of scoping and fine -tuning? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. Fine-tuning is the process of generating the activity list by answering questions about which business processes will be implemented.
B. Scoping is automatically generated by the system based on your fine-tuning decisions.
C. The activity list is automatically generated by the system based on your scoping decisions.
D. Scoping is the process of matching your individual business requirements to predefined solution capabilities.
7. 3 Which of the following actions are necessary to successfully use installed bases in service tickets? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A. At least one service object needs to be assigned.
B. A service contract is active.
C. A customer needs to be assigned.
D. Address mismatches must be corrected first.
8. Which key user features allow you to change field properties on the SAP Service Cloud Ul?
A. Code list restriction
B. Workflow rules
9. You set up an e-mail channel to process incoming tickets and create new customers for unknown senders. Which action should you take if you would rather route unknown senders to a common inbox (Unassociated E-mails)?
A. Switch from channel type B2B to B2C.
B. Switch from channel direction inbound to outbound.
C. Switch from channel type B2C to B2B.
D. Switch from channel direction outbound to inbound.
10. What can the service categories in the service catalog be used for? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
A. Determining fine-tuning settings 4
B. Controlling responsibility
C. Controlling validity of the service catalog
E. Determining service level assignments